Friday, April 9, 2010

[friday-morning]

It's been a while since the very last time I woke up at 6:00AM and get some running.
Few weeks of bad feeling made me stay awake at night, and sleep till noon.
Within a week, a lots lots of thought been through my mind.
Without a *proper living,
now I back to zero.
I wish I could recovery soon, as soon as I wouldn't realized that moment I already recovered.
I ever heard that doing artwork is the best way to therapy.
By doing so, I hope I could recovery soon.
As soon as I don't even realized when that moment come...


Now I'm ready for my music-class...

1 comment:

  1. wow..hentakan pertama..mantaps ~0[c.ool]0~
    hahaha...i got my new creation in words..xixixi..suka suka gua aje neh,...keep goin sis..udh i follow ya..follow balek yo.. :D

    fotonya keren abis tuh,,

    ReplyDelete