Sunday, April 11, 2010

[5 things I had learn today]

Today is a big sunshiny sunday! Yihaaa!
I decided to bring my nephew to riding around and get some late noon sunbath XD
He loves to play! Really loves!
Ever since he get his first ride, this is the first time to had some off-road ride!
The whole world seems so big and amazed in a 20months big child...
He'll keep yelling and yelling and laughing whenever he found something interesting... =D
I managed to capture some moments and I labeled it '5 things I had learn today'


1. How big is a tree?


2. How to make friend!


3. How tiny is an ant?


4. Water is uncatchable!


5. Last, I learn to keep smiling :)

This sunday is fabulous :)

9 comments:

  1. One of the most adorable posts I've seen in a long time. I love your blog.

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kayla: thanks for drop by XD
    @l3ny: hehehe... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is adorable. I love spending time with my niece too :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. @stephanie: thanks for drop-by =D hope you're having good time with your niece too XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!
    YOUR PICTURES LOOK SO YUMMY!
    and i love how you write in them too.

    adooorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @richelle: thanks for drop-by =) thanks for loving my pictures XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. loveee your blog! love the whimsical photographs and descriptions!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @helen: thank you XD thanks for drop-by =)

    ReplyDelete